Thursday, April 16, 2009

homecoming

ITS DECIDED…..ATTENTION…MATES…I have from here on decided to be more frequent here….I mean this blog lost its meaning from past two three months that’s why I have tried to revamp it….made it what I am now…i.e. wanderer, vagabond, rover, nomad, drifter and what not….I am at the moment just swaying with d time, doing nothing but chilling, uncertain, undecided, unconscious …trying to find a way…….past two years were sort of rollercoaster for me ,building blocks if I may say…they’ll always be cherished…no matter how they went…now looking forth every thing looks murkier than ever…have loads of plan though …one of which is creating a all exclusive(unbiased) soccer blog…..may require help from u guys…I have been doing hell lot of facebookin(will try to restrict myself….can try it atleast)….so its like a homecoming for me ..coming back to my first love(can not call it a crush coz I have been crushed too many times..literally)…bloggin rocks yeahhh…..moreover have developed a taste for ghazals…think its hereditary..lovin it now…well studies ..i have realized are palliative…but not curable…have to live with them..LOVE IT ,HATE IT,BUNK IT,DUMP IT BUT cant ignore them…mark them as golden words …coz…they are by a great man…no prizes for guessing…they can be ANEESH 3:16…WOW not a bad idea…I have started to sound lame and absurd…so need to stop…well the song playin behind is so..so…so …so..apt……
So sing in ….
Chorus:
I go crazy, crazy, baby, I go crazy
I am losin my mind
Crazy crazy…
All hail tyler baba….jai ho jai ho
P.S.
No I am not gonna write jai ho’s lyrics now coz pcd have raped it quite well..sorry rapped it… well who cares

6 comments:

Sarthak Anand said...

soccer blog shud be unbiasd
nt jst abt gunners.....

XYZ said...

plz do be frequent i'll be glad.
ankh kaha gayi?

XYZ said...

vaise its gr8 just thoda black n white hai colour me would hav been better i think

aneesh said...

@sarthak -havent i written that ???????
@sikly/ardeep/watevr -look who's talkin...how many post have u wrtten

Sarthak Anand said...

hey atlast found the blog.... is it on bagga?? abee thuda mat mar.... he he
bt i thnk dres some error on the blog invi bhi nai aai he n na hi commnt post ho raha he uspe... chk out the prob cuz wn i also made that pathetikk blog..rmjas rockrs.. dere also occurd a prob whch was solvd by the site ppl. i made a complaint...rest don't remembr bt surely theres ome error on the blog

aneesh said...

pagal he kya...its not on bagga...why wud it???or i'll see to it