Saturday, September 27, 2008

SCREWED YET UNLEASHED...............

well this piece was written by me yesterday night thinking about what is going with my studies........
AT THE STROKE OF MIDNIGHT ,when the world sleeps,i,yes i Awake to freedom.....err....TO SLAVERY.....OF economics and have been doing same for other respective subjects for the past week or two.Can't blame them for being my master coz i have never tried to revolt ,to outwit them....well in simple words haven't given them their due importance,haven't tried to study in past.lest i hav been leashed to the courses which look neverending.i am ....today....numb.....coz i have been that badly screwed by my half yearlys that i can't even feel the pain.well one subject is left and i am waiting for it to rip me off.have done so badly this time round yet still dont feel the remorse,guilt of letting myself down.well probably i was not that much tensed about exams and results are quite vident or may become evident soon.coz by my calculations{and yes they are strict} i am gonna fail in upto 2 subjects.probably tomorrow's testmay add to the list i am starting to feel guilty conscious while writing coz all the lame excuses i had in my mind are really just lame and won't help in hiding the truth .TRUTH that it was me , no one else,no circumstances,nothing more responsible for this.have been so careless towards studies...haven't failed previously.....
well i have a tranquilizer waiting for me, coz after this devastation,i am off to KOLKATTA,to my NANI'S home and would try to recuperate there,getting my mind away from this .well its height of shamelessness as i am busy writing this rather than studying microeconomics ....and i have nation income to study bu i dont think its gonna help.maybe 12 hrs from now , i will get my long awaited freedom,but for now lemme study coz raat baaki , baat baaki hona hai jo ho jane do .....now my masters are waiting let me serve them

well as my prophecy went todays exam was a big time blunder ,a real eye opener .i can only remember a song which tells what i feel 3 DOOR DOWNS 'I AM GOING DOWN IN FLAMES' ........all i need now is some time......

8 comments:

sindu said...

evry nation progresses man.. so nvr mind.. i jst hope ur n d road f progression... r lse... ur lame excuses wud b a worse pain n d butt........

Sarthak Anand said...

sam thngs happnin wid ur frnds....u knw
n wid mee!! even worse...bt i've realised somthin by ur blog...somthin dat i wud really try to apply in my life...lets hop we both gradually move on to da road of succss

aneesh said...

well....
sindu thanx for commenting and.... duh...visited your profile ,haven't posted any entry?....hope to listen from u and comment on your post rather than mine soon
sarthak ,thanx for appreciating and i hope came good to your purpose ...B.O.L

Arpit Kumar said...

we all are living on the same planet ..... read saarthak's hindi version written on OCT 1 when we were partying

aneesh said...

hav read it..mines is a different story ....but this piece as mentioned was written impromptu ......btw ....have u tried to go to the group blog...?

Arpit Kumar said...

visited it ... we need the password and username moreover the 1 .blog's name cannot be ramjas rockers
2. i do not subscribe to the idea of anyone and everyone coming to the dashboard

3. tu vaapas aa gaya kya ?? bahut baatein karni hain

aneesh said...

Yup ... Will write abt my experiences soon ..a to z sab likhonga....

samarth said...

hehehe ... nice one mate ...
reminds me of the good old days .. when we used to have mid semster exams ...
we all have been screwd by the system ... yet .. we become part of the same system ...
so as you said ...
try dat dev anand song .. " harr fikr ko dhuyein mein udtata chalata gaya" :P
errr... no dhuan in your case .. something else ... :P